This beautiful 3 bedroom home inside the Fleur Park estate is perfect for families.
Gordon’s Bay and the surrounding area offers various activities and attractions, such as Bikini Beach, Helderberg Nature Reserve, Helderberg Wine Estate, Hottentots-Holland Nature Reserve, Somerset Mall, hiking trails, and boat trips.
This 3 bedroom home comprises a Master Bedroom with double bed, a second bedroom with double bed and a third Family Bedroom with 2 single beds and one double bunk bed with single bed on top.
Separate full bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and basin and a Second/Guest – toilet and basin.
This home invites you to enjoy the beach, beautiful sunsets and spend quality time with friends and family.
All ages welcome and ideal for families with children.
Enjoy the beautiful sea views & magnificent sunsets.
Right next to the 4 Star Krystal Beach Hotel. Walking distance to Antonios Pizza, Bertie’s Mooring, Gordon’s Bay Boat and Angling Club and Harbour Island Ocean Basket.
35 Minutes from CPT International Airport, 45 minutes to Cape Town CBD and close to many wine farms and various wine routes.
Rates & Extra's
30 Days before occupation date – 100% of your deposit is refundable if you cancel 1 month before your check-in date.
Peak holidays – 100% of your deposit is refundable if you cancel 3 months before your check-in date.
- 1 Week before occupation date – 50% of your deposit is refundable.
- Peak holidays – 50% of your deposit is refundable if you cancel 1 month before your check-in date.
- Less than 1 week before occupation date – 0% of your deposit is refundable if you cancel less than 1 week before your check-in date.
- Peak holidays – 0% of your deposit is refundable if you cancel less than 1 month before your check-in date.
Fleur Park Rules (Breaking any of these rules you will lose your full deposit!)
Fleur Park rules for tenants/visitors
1. The speed limit in Fleur Park is 15 km per hour.
2. Caravans, tents, motorbikes and quad bikes are not allowed.
3. Busses and boats are not allowed.
4. Rental: a maximum of 6 persons per 2 bedroom house and 8 persons per 3 bedroom house per night are allowed. Vehicles are limited to 2 for overnight purposes. Daily visitors to tenants must leave at 23:00.
5. Only persons in possession of a valid driver’s license may drive a motor vehicle in Fleur Park. Normal municipal rules and regulations remain applicable.
6. It is not permitted to consume alcohol on the streets, lawns and beach of Fleur Park.
7. Damages caused by tenants to the common property will be recovered from the tenant and or the agent.
8. Noise: Loud music, excessive noise, alcohol abuse, loud talking/yelling that disturb owners/tenants will not be allowed. No music to be played from cars. No noise between 23:00 and 09:00. No noise or loud music on Sundays.
9. Kindly make use of the access routes to the beach front and refrain from assessing the beach front by walking past the houses. No walking or playing around other houses.
10. Fires are only permitted in braai facilities.
11. Pets: Dogs and cats are not allowed.
12. Refuse and refuse bins: Kindly ensure that no pebbles, bones, caps of bottles etc. are littered on the lawns. Only discard meat and fish once it has been properly covered – it results in flies and foul smells.
13. Hawkers are not allowed. Please refrain from supporting them.
14. No playing near to people’s cars and no ball games near cars and windows of houses.
Thank you for your co-operation